These Punjabi Juttis Are Made Of Lucknowi Chicken kari Fabric By Designer RSK Ethnic Wear. Don’t Miss, it is believed that one of the earliest examples of footwear worn on the Indian subcontinent datable to circa 200 BC. During the 3rd and 4th Centuries in the Buddhist period, it was quite common to wear strapped, and Indian kings wore ornamented with precious jewels. Jain literature shows that leather was used for the making of shoes, which protected the toes from getting injured. Jutties are made with Genuine leather sole and used double Padded Cushion in insole which provide extra comfort to the Foot
Red Color Dabka and Sequance Work Jutti
- Color : Red
- Sole : Genuine Leathter
- Upper : Embroidered
- Cushion : Double Padded Cushioning for Extra Comfort
- Lifestyle : Casual, Party & Wedding,Daily
- Durable & Stylish Bite Free And Pinch Free
- Comfort : A perfect style and comfort , Light Weight & Cushioned Foot bed Comfort to the Feet. Hand Crafted by some of Well-trained artisans.
- Care Instruction : Keep the pair away from dust and dirt. Avoid contact with water. These can be cleaned up using a mild fabric detergent diluted with water. Allow them to sundry soon after the procedure.